注册 登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

chenjianguo87 的博客

力求在繁杂的世界中,提供一个心灵休息的港湾

 
 
 

日志

 
 

一朵红红的玫瑰  

2012-05-26 05:54:48|  分类: 诗歌 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

                罗伯特·彭斯

       O my luve is like a red, red rose,

  啊,我的爱人象红红的玫瑰,

  That‘s newly sprung in June;

  在六月里苞放;

  O my luve is like the melodie,

  啊,我的爱人象一支乐曲,

  That’s sweetly played in tune.

  乐声美妙、悠扬。

  As fair thou art, my bonnie lass,

  你那么美,漂亮的姑娘;

  So deep in luve am I;

  我爱你那么深切;

  And I will luve thee still, my dear,

  我会永远爱你,亲爱的,

  Till a‘ the seas gang dry.

  一直到四海涸竭。

  Till a’ the sea gang dry, my dear,

  直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,

  And the rock melt wi´ the sun;

  直到太阳把岩石消融!

  And I will luve thee still, my dear,

  我会永远爱你,亲爱的,

  While the sands o‘ life shall run.

  只要生命无穷。

  And fare thee weel, my only luve,

  再见吧,我唯一的爱人,

  And fare thee weel a while;

  再见吧,小别片刻;

  And I will come again, my luve,

  我会回来的,我的爱人,

  Tho’s it were ten thousand mile!

  即使万里相隔!

  评论这张
 
阅读(48)| 评论(0)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

在LOFTER的更多文章

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2017